1.7

Seller stated my item was received however the days it was supposed to be delivered to my address it was not received. I live an a huge apartment complex and it is posible Fedex delivered my pkg to the wrong address if it was even delivered.

I called fedex and was told I could not file a claim that the seller would need to contact them.I want my $98 back. This is not fair that I suffer. Paypal has not been easy to deal with. It's so hard to navigate the system for a dispute and it is never a live person who would be better able to assist me.

When I finally called paypal, they had me download a app to check my account?

I finally ended call when I spoke to a supervisor and was told they tried to credit my account but my banking info wasn't in system so I had to go to a rite aid or cvs to get a paypal card so they could credit it back? I have been so depressed since this instance and am looking to cancel my paypal and contact a lawyer.

Paypal Pros: I use to believe and trust in paypal, Like products.

Paypal Cons: No one to answer a phone only machines, No solution proposed, Cannot resolve dispute, Do not help honest people.

Comments