Verified Reviewer

Hello,

Its been weeks since I was unable to make payment through my account because I was asked to asked to verify my account. I was pissed because I have been struggling with how to get this done and there is no hotline to call.

Luckily for me today I was able to figure out how to Verify my Account.

I was notified that an amount will be charge for (which will be later refunded), I obliged because I desperately needed this issue to be sorted out.

Here is the Transaction receipt -

Debit

Amt:NGN984.75

Acc:078****477

Desc:098WNVI221032T2B/POS/WEB PMT 402935**** 402935**** 00LU

Time:13/04/2022

I supposed that the last four details (00LU) was the required 4-digit code and I inserted it. I tried it a number of times and my Card was removed from the system (I'm in tears).

This is frustrating because this is the only card I have and I do not have another card to link to this Paypal Account.

I will really appreciate if this is sorted out and the limit removed as I do not have another means of making my international transactions.

Thank you for your assistance.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

PayPal Pros: Effective for international transaction.

PayPal Cons: No customer care hotline.

Location: Lagos, Lagos