In November i sell some items online with paypal as payment, later the buyer open a dispute try to return the items, I found it doubtful since begin, and despite my arguments and documentation, paypal decided in buyer favor.For me, no problem, i receive my items and sold it again.

The buyer senta tracking number (i was unabled to track it in all the tracking and posts sites) to the process and i wait for the package to see if the items are in original condition and close the case, but hte package wont arrive... one month later paypal close the case without my aproval. I contact the support (several times until now), and after some calls, they give me a new tracking number (diferent for the first), and in this, apears the iformation that the item as return to the sender because adress issues (but another lady in other time, tells me taht the picture buyer sent to paypal as the correct adress). Until now paypal keeps close the case, but i wont receive my items back, at this moment the buyer has both the MONEY and the ITEMS, and paypal keeps close the case like everything is fine.

And in any of my recent contacts all the tel me is "the case is solved in favor of the buyer, i can apeal for you bit the resolution can keeps the same".

and nobody listen that i give a sh*** to dispute result, i just whant my items back, if paypal decide to refund the buyer, is her duty to ensure that the seller receives what have sent...like i said, im got Scamed Powered by PayPal

Review about: Paypal Money Receive Service.

I didn't like: Stole money, Suport center, Participate in scam atempts.

Review #1001974 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.4
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Paypal Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $200
Preferred solution Receive what is Mine and its suposed to receive after paypal decision

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion