Verified Reviewer

My interest is to use Pay Pal service but I do not know exactly how it works. I need to know specifically how does Pay Pal works.

Is it a Credit Card Company. OR is it an additional card attached to my bank account. Do you charge a monthly fee or do you charge a fee by transaction. Do you charge an specific fee amount for each transaction or do you charge a percentage of the price for the service or item.

I cannot commit myself to using the Pay Pal service if I do not know who pays for the service and how much do you charge.

Do you charge the Sender or do you charge the receiver. If Pay Pal is going to pay from my Bank Account then why do I need Pay Pal for? Please explain.

I received 3 Streaming services that I have to pay monthly.

Does Pay Pal pay for it and charge me later or Pay Pal does not get involved in that kind of Service. If they do that kind of service, how much Pay Pal charges for that service.

User's recommendation: I am not Pissed. All I want is information.

Preferred solution: Service from Pay Pal but I need to know how it works. .

Comments

#2020918

hahaha - no they just help the fraudsters loot your accounts and then lock you up instead of helping you. Wakeup - I am just facing a $4900 fraud on my PayPal account.

Paypal Reviews