Verified Reviewer

I ordered Christmas decorations for my front porch from a company whose email is purplegrapey163.com. The items were a 9 ft.

Swag for the front door-lighted, a lighted wreath and two swags. Came right before Christmas-weeks after I ordered it. Balls were not attached nor were lights. 3 mini strings, I might add.

The package was a mailer wrapped in duct tape and was half ripped open. I didnt attempt to take it out. I could tell it was junk. I paid $149.99 for this mess!

They offered me $15. I said no. They offered me $30. I said no.

They offered me $75 and I said no. They now no longer answer my emails. I want PayPal to refund the $149.99 I paid. I would also ask that you discontinue taking PayPal payments from them.

They are fraudulent!

My emails to them are from sstarr@***.net and I used my nickname, Pam Starr rather than my legal name, Ann Starr. Thank you.

Location: Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin