Verified Reviewer

5.0

Let me first state that I have used paypal for years and have never had a problem until this purchase and as of this am still no word on the resolution. I ordered an XXL Keter storage box from Cheng Junyan, Byhalia, MS.

When looking up the tracking number it says it was delivered, to the address listed but, when going back to the local UPS office they say that tracking number had someone else's name and a different address on the package. The address I listed is a shipping &;; receiving address for Fed Ex, UPS DHL. The 90 lb box NEVER arrived. We even talked to the local UPS driver, and he said he didn't have a 90 lb box on his truck, that is something he would remember.

I now believe I've been scammed and as far as I can tell the seller hasn't answered PayPal yet or shown proof of the original UPS bill of lading. Anyone can copy and paste and say they sent it. It is either the sellers fault or UPS's fault but I'm out $99.89. I even went to every address on Ridge Line Drive which is where the local UPS office said the tracking number I was given went to and asked the homeowners if a 90 lb box had shown up there.

Of course, no one had received one.

Something is wrong somewhere in this transaction and I'm on the end waiting for a resolution. Case # PP-D-7350**** I will continue to use paypal and would recommend them, I hope they will rule in my favor on this case.

User's recommendation: Pa.

Paypal Pros: Have always had great service.

Paypal Cons: Waiting on resolution on case.

Comments