Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Nov 28, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. After submitting complaints here and at other venues PayPal was able to rectify the issue..

Update by user Nov 01, 2020

I received an email from PayPal on 10/30/20 after posting complaints on this page and with Consumer Affairs....they are now telling me I will get a refund after I return the worthless phone cover back to China. It will cost me over $40 to send this phone cover that is worth about $1 back to China, why should I have to spend that kind of money to send something back that I did not order.....so that means I will be out money.

If they want their merchandise back they should send me the prepaid shipping label to send it back.

I have emailed/messaged PayPal back and told them that this is unreasonable and unacceptable, I should receive a FULL refund ASAP. Do you not agree?

Original review posted by user Oct 29, 2020

I paid $149.99 for a dyson hairdryer and yesterday I received a flimsy clear plastic phone cover that looks like if may cost $1.00. I submitted a dispute with paypal 20 days ago when I realized this site was a scam and nothing has been done.

According to paypal that if it isn't resolved in 20 days on the 21st day it is closed. I am beyond PISSED, I can't believe paypal processes payments for scammers.

I ended up filing a dispute with my visa card holder, I am hoping to get some satisfaction from them. I hate that I will continue to use paypal to make online purchases...but buyer beware, PAYPAL IS NOT ON YOUR SIDE!!!!

User's recommendation: If you can avoid using Paypal do so.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Credit Card Payment Processing Service.

Paypal Pros: Convenience, Fraud.

Paypal Cons: Lack of security, Trustworthy, Cant speak to anyone or its pass the buck to no place, No humans involved.

Comments