Verified Buyer

Update by user Oct 03, 2020

Not resolved. PayPal did not make a attempt to resolve this issue. Customers are not first.

Original review posted by user Oct 03, 2020

This is fraudulent business operating on PayPal.

I have not received my purchase. I paid for expedited shipping 3-5 days as well. I attempted to contact seller but a generic reply is given in response to my messages. I requested a refund, but have yet to receive a response on the status of my purchase or refund request. When I initially checked my ordered after purchase it could be tracked but 2 days after the order date when I looked, it stated no order could be found.

I again messaged the seller gain and responded saying part of my order was out of stock and I would be issued a refund for them and shipping, and again I have yet to receive any. I confirmed with my bank and my PayPal account that there is no pending refund. However, the 149.95 has been deducted from my bank account.

This is a fraudulent business with FB advertisement and purchases made via PayPal.

User's recommendation: Do not purchase business with Maevys.com or use PayPal because of a high risk of fraud.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Claim.

Preferred solution: Ban Maevys.com from selling and receiving payment PayPal and a full refund.

Paypal Pros: There are other companies out there to replace paypal.

Paypal Cons: Hard to reach an actual human customer care representative.

Comments