Verified Reviewer

Worst customer experience ever...

One of my Transaction ID is: 6052****BV563****

Check all the transaction on my account... I do not understand...

where is the amount I have been trying to send to my son... there is no merchant involved here... I have not opened a business with u all... it is an individual account...

I just used your app to send some money to my son on an urgent basis... the amount has been debited from my account & it has not reached my son... for some reason you guys want to make me "the buyer" & my son "the seller".

Where is my money? Is it in space??

Either I want my money back on immediate basis or the amount should be credited to my son. It is illegal for you keep my Rs. 10,000/- for no reason.

Your Help option on your portal is absolutely useless, chat option is nothing but to fool around customers. There is no why that I can chat/ speak to a human being & explain anything at all.

I want resolution at the earliest.

I am totally regretting my decision of choosing you as an option to send money to my son. Just give my money back n I will never ever use your highly pathetic services.

Location: New Delhi, National Capital Territory Of Delhi