Verified Reviewer

3.1

I ordered a cooler from a site that was advertised on Facebook &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; received an email with confirmation of the order. The next day I went to look at the site to check the status of my order because I was starting to doubt the sites legitimacy.

A message popped up saying the site had been taken down for fraudulent activity. I emailed the address given in the confirmation email stating that Id like to cancel my order. I was then sent an email stating my order had been cancelled. Some time went by and I had not received my refund.

I started an investigation with PayPal where I provided screenshots of the fraudulent message and of the email stating the order was canceled.

For some reason PayPal decided to believe the seller from China instead of me who has proof they are a fraud. Now Im out $100

User's recommendation: Don’t believe PayPal when they say they’ll protect you from fraudulent sites and sellers. They will believe the seller over you, even if you have proof.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Customer Care.

Comments