Lack of contact I sent you a previous message telling you that I had two accounts I cant get into either one of them. Id like to cancel one of them.

It doesnt work to change passwords. No matter what I do I still get an error message saying the same thing Wrong check your information. My phone number is 617-640-****. I need to talk to someone about my account a person, a human, someone that can solve my problem.

I dont know what the balance is in my accountI dont know how to reach you dont call me back I sent you a message telling you all the things that were wrong and you sent me an email saying its your problem solved. Whats wrong with you? Call me immediately I have your information on my business cards.

What do I do with people pay me and I cant get into my account. This is serious I wanna be a your

User's recommendation: No I have not received a solution to my previously reported problem!11111****!111111****111111****111111****111111****111!QQ11Q222233****678990–=—0OIU655433****543222****.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Paypal Pros: No humans and computer useless.

Paypal Cons: Unable to call.

Comments