Verified Reviewer

I never received 2 orders. I sent proof that I did not receive my orders.

My mailing address is Scott Torok 4908 Titanic Avenue El Paso Texas 79904-**** The seller did not send my orders to this address. The 2 Tracking numbers 1 said delivered by FEDEX. I contacted FEDEX because I did not get my mail. FEDEX confirmed the package was not delivered to my address.

I sent you proof of this. The 2nd package said delivered and signed by someone other than me at an address that is not mine. FEDEX confirmed this package was not sent to me. I wrote the seller numerous times telling them that they had shipped my 1st and 2nd packages to the wrong address.

PayPal how can you tell me you decide for the seller when the Seller never contacted me and the seller knows they did not send me my packages.

The tracking information shows that I did not receive my orders. You need to look at the tracking information and my address and you will see that I never received my packages.

User's recommendation: Do not use PayPal.

Comments

#2015185

File a fraud complaint on line.. I can’t think of the website .

Google file a fraud complaint and it will pop up. I had same issue and I am not sure if you have heard of people getting things delivered to them that they never ordered and its something cheap and useless and this is giving the scammers a tracking number and proof of delivery. Hence how they are winning these from pay pal. And pay pal will not open the tracking number they don’t do *** Hence why i feel that pay pal is involved in these scams.

I find it hard to believe a big company like pay pal wont legit look into this . And how hard is it to open a tracking number? Smells fishy.. anyways i purchased a gazebo from facebook market place and honestly I didn’t think twice about it as it’s facebook right and never thought it would turn out like this.

Anyways same thing they sent a tracking number and my tracking number happened to be my own from amazon. Well the item was .5 pounds and my gazeb that i ordered was well over that weight right. I contacted the post office and asked them if I ordered a 80 pound gazebo would it be delivered thru USPS and the lady laughed and said PAY PAL knows we wouldn’t deliver that item. they will not have their mail carrier deliver anything that heavy or big.

Can you see a package that big in one of those tiny Jeep things LOL.. So, after filing fraud and then filed with the BBB i started calling pay pal. I called every night after i got home from work and sat on hold many hours and got no where and was told they would call me back etc.. finally i demanded a supervisor and had her open that tracking number and look at the picture of the box and the weight and asked her what gazebo comes in a box that weighs .5 pounds.

And she instantly refunded my money and i canceled my stuff with pay pal and will never use them again. As a matter of fact i will not purchase anything again online. File fraud, file with BBB call the post office . And then demand they look at that tracking number.

Then please do as i am and help the next person who is having the same issues and help them get back their money. Also we’re ever you purchased your items from if you can go on and tell people its a scam do that. And we need to find out a way to have pay pal investigate along with facebook. I find it odd that facebook has no phone number to reach a real person and they don’t do anything about having a scammer on their site.

*** POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE .. they forget that when they get big that people mater we work hard for our money and some out of work and dont have much to begin with.

stop allowing these big companies to screw us peopke. They seem to forget with out us THEY AINT *** And i hope the fall back to reality hurts :) good luck let me know how it turns out

Paypal Reviews