First of all I have sent a dozen of emails messages . I opened this account in 2015: I used to sell and I stop because My sister was fraud for a pair of 900.00 shoes and eBay and PayPal does not support the seller.

My problems I am having problems. I was fraud on July 31 from someone pretending to help me get my money acting like they work for the company. My new problem is I have change my phone, bank account and my security questions don't work. The person who had this account has a PayPal account attached to this phone.

I tried to update my phone, bank accounts and no such luck I am emailing and chatting online and getting nowhere.

I just want to close my account. What can of business that you can talk with a person and I send a message to pissed no rely.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Closing my account .

Paypal Pros: Let people steel money from consumers, Dont help at all, Security access only for those you want to have it.

Paypal Cons: No support when things do nott work right, Everything to do with paypal, Serve thieves and fraudsters.

Comments