Verified Reviewer

I kept seeing this advertisement for the Lawrence robot. Eventually I purchased it off Coonut.com.

Almost $40 however it was a Christmas gift for my child. In order to place the order it had to go through PayPal. After paying I received the FAKEST email confirmation. A couple days later checked for a tracking number which I did receive but when I checked it, USPS said it was an invalid number.

So I began to do some digging and found out a bunch of people or same person with a bunch of different ads/sites was scamming people for this robot. I tried to reach out to PayPal to get my money back however I cannot get through to a representative and every time I try to email it brings me to the same page called community or resolution which actually doesnt offer a resolution at all.. So frustrating!

With covid, being out of work and money I dont have the extra cash to just throw to a bunch of scammers/con artist. I also dont have the time nor patience to continually try to get in contact with PayPal which seems virtually impossible!

User's recommendation: Do not buy from any site selling the Lawrence smart robot, or anything that uses PayPal as the main form/source of payment because if anything goes wrong, you’re basically SOL.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Customer Care.

Paypal Cons: Negligence, No 24 hours service, Awful customer service, Prone to scams, Not regulated.

Location: Fairfax, Vermont