Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jan 23, 2020

Whenever I have spoken with a paypal agent in regards to this issue I have only gotten the run around and told different stories by each different agent.

Original review posted by user Jan 23, 2020

I tried to buy concert tickets on line. I chose my primary funding source as paypal credit who declined the transaction.

The transaction amount is for 313.84. Paypal for whatever reason chose to use my checking account that they had on file to run the transaction through. I did not have the money in the account and couldn't come up with 313.84. I call paypal about this and get different stories from different customer service agents.

I am told things like the money for the merchant is on hold and that a dispute has been opened and that they will reach out to the merchant. They tell me that I need to contact the merchant which I already have and the merchant says that there are no refunds. Paypal is the one who screwed me by doing an unauthorized transaction on my bank account and then telling me that when my bank rejects the transaction that it will show as a negative balance in my paypal account.

They always tell me that I need to contact the merchant and work it out with them and i tell paypal that they made the error and that they should fix it. Paypal really screwed me over.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Account.

Paypal Cons: Anonymous no reply unaccountable emails, Cutting off paypal customer support service, Un-useable, Fraudulent charge, Incompetence.

Comments

THEY DO NOT EVEN KNOW THEIR OWN RULES. LOOK UP IDIOT IN THE DICTIONARY AND PAYPAL IS #1.

THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEMSELVES PAYPAL. MEANS PAY THEM. THEIR REAL NAME ID PAL.

THE PAY IS WHAT THEY STEAL FROM YOU. THEIR ACRONYM: PUNK *** YOUNG PITIFUL *** LYERS!

Probably should have money in your bank account, but the real solution in addition is to get a credit card. That way, you don't have to pay till month's end, etc.

Now you know. Using Paypal can be dangerous for one's financial integrity.

Paypal Reviews