Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Feb 08, 2022

I tried my best but I remained to fail to get the direct email address of Paypal. I have been facing a serious crisis with my Paypal account, I have got no email support anywhere, is there anyone to help me out of this?

I am waiting for any senior Paypal official. No one is helping me. my email is mukhtarahmedd333@***.com

Hello sir, I tried my best to reach your email support but remained unable. I did and delivered five papers for a new client Miss Brazen, she never told me in the beginning in case of failure, I will have to refund.

Now according to her because 4th paper has got failed so she has opened cases to refund for all papers, my entire amount is on hold. I did multiple revisions for her as well, every time there were different instructions altogether but I did those without any resistance. let me describe the current situation, she has blocked me on Whatsapp.

neither she is replying nor she is withdrawing her case. I sent all the screenshots of Whatsapp there in Paypal cases to prove my innocence but no action I found there, neither from Paypal nor from her.

to get rid of this dispute I have already offered for $20 refund as the cost of paper 4 was just $15 but no response from anyone.

I want you to decide, is it justified to refund her without any prior notice?

if she would be informed me about a refund in the beginning I would never take her assignments because papers are always risky although she has got success in the rest of the four papers.

I am attaching all the proofs where I sent all of her papers

Thanks and regards