Verified Reviewer

1.6

I am incredibly frustrated with Paypal and their lack of customer service!!!

I am trying to access my paypal account but it is not accepting my password. When I try to change my password it asks for verification by sending a code to the telephone number connected to my account.

The problem is, I no longer use that phone number, nor do I have access to it. However, to update my phone number I need to login to my account which I cannot do without that phone number. So I am going around in circles!

I have tried calling: 001 88* 221 **** but when I go through the prompts it ends up saying due to Covid the customer service is not in operation send an email which I have done and am waiting for a reply.

I have sent numerous emails and not heard back.

I need to pay an account urgently via Paypal (it is 7 days over due already). I also need to stop another payment that has gone through without my authorization.

Can someone please call me urgently so that I can go through the necessary identification checks and sort this matter out on the phone so that I can access my account.

Thank you for your help.

Amanda

User's recommendation: Use STRIPE they have much lower fees + their customer service is excellent.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Paypal Pros: Wasting contless energy and time.

Paypal Cons: Unable to reach a human, Cannot phone resonse, Customer cupport.

Comments