Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Update by user Sep 27, 2020

NOT RESOLVED WHAT SO EVER

Original review posted by user Sep 27, 2020

I need the funds you have placed on hold from my father, Ron Thompson. He lives in eastern washington this is the second time he has sent me money and that should show you there is no need to hold any payments from Ron Thompson to my account.

I have spoke with your robots running the customer service lines enough times and have taken every step they suggested me to do in order to release my funds right away and none of it worked what so ever. This is ridiculous. I cant even get ahold of a person what so ever with paypal. Are you human?

Im trying to remain calm but this is the 2nd time i have tried transferring funds within my account to another and i do not know how to get passed your stupid *** holds. I am completely disatisfied with your services and beg of you to please release the 50 dollars my father sent to me yesterday as you can see i did refund it and sent a request that he paid twice clearly this is not *** fraud not stolen and no one in there right mind would be this *** pissed about a hold if it was fraud. Why would i draw attention to it at all?

Think about it. I do not wish to have paypal security in the middle of my personal transactions with my father this is *** ridiculous i should of just got in my car and drove 4 hours away and back it would of been faster then this ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Credit Card Payment Processing Service.

Preferred solution: Release my funds now .

Paypal Cons: Cant speak to anyone or its pass the buck to no place, Bad service and fraud, No customer service - no help, No people all robots.

Comments