Privacy and Data Security

The Seller Kenneth Lund sold the product as new, but when it was shipped to me it was used products out of a junk yard.Contacted Paypal.

They said ship it back, they would reimburse me for the shipping. Their site said that I was reimbursed back to my discover card and to this date it has not been credited. I also submitted a receipt the 51.65 for the shipping and they will not be responsible for the return shipping even though the Seller misrepresented his product. Their customer services is awful.

I did not even have a Paypal account. The Seller gave Paypal my e-mail address and when Paypal told me to logon to my account I told them I did not have an account. They said one was set up through the Seller that I purchased the product from. So they had to give me an e-mail with a change a passcode for me to be able to correcspond with them because Paypal will only communicate through their secure site.

I am pissed, frustrated and disguisted with this company and the Seller Mr.

Kenneth Lund.I would never buy another product from this Seller or from Paypal ever again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above" of paypal account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $52. Paypal needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned paypal account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Paypal.

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments