The Seller Kenneth Lund sold the product as new, but when it was shipped to me it was used products out of a junk yard.Contacted Paypal.

Related: Paypal - Opened another account with info'

They said ship it back, they would reimburse me for the shipping. Their site said that I was reimbursed back to my discover card and to this date it has not been credited. I also submitted a receipt the 51.65 for the shipping and they will not be responsible for the return shipping even though the Seller misrepresented his product. Their customer services is awful.

I did not even have a Paypal account. The Seller gave Paypal my e-mail address and when Paypal told me to logon to my account I told them I did not have an account. They said one was set up through the Seller that I purchased the product from. So they had to give me an e-mail with a change a passcode for me to be able to correcspond with them because Paypal will only communicate through their secure site.

I am pissed, frustrated and disguisted with this company and the Seller Mr.

Kenneth Lund.I would never buy another product from this Seller or from Paypal ever again.

Review about: Paypal Account.

Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Paypal Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss All of the above / $52
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.