Hardwood Quilting Table New from Kenneth Lund on YouTube through Paypal

The Seller Kenneth Lund sold the product as new, but when it was shipped to me it was used products out of a junk yard.Contacted Paypal.

They said ship it back, they would reimburse me for the shipping. Their site said that I was reimbursed back to my discover card and to this date it has not been credited. I also submitted a receipt the 51.65 for the shipping and they will not be responsible for the return shipping even though the Seller misrepresented his product. Their customer services is awful.

I did not even have a Paypal account. The Seller gave Paypal my e-mail address and when Paypal told me to logon to my account I told them I did not have an account. They said one was set up through the Seller that I purchased the product from. So they had to give me an e-mail with a change a passcode for me to be able to correcspond with them because Paypal will only communicate through their secure site.

I am pissed, frustrated and disguisted with this company and the Seller Mr.

Kenneth Lund.I would never buy another product from this Seller or from Paypal ever again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Paypal Account
Review category
Financial Services
review #818132 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Paypal? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.