Good morning and I hope you are well. I am contacting you in hopes of resolving this issue.

My name is Christina Smith and since August 2020, I have not been able to touch or inquire or get a straight answer from PayPal. I've called dozens of times about this issue, but every time I get the same "rehearsed" response. "We're sorry, but it looks like your account is limited, and we do not have any information to give you, only general answers. The problem with this is that my account isn't a general account.

It is my account and there has been over $15,000 in this limited account for almost a year now. The money came from an unemployment back payment. It's not fraud. I've verified all information correctly and also sent PayPal my identification and still no result.

I'm not understanding what they need from me to release my money. Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

User's recommendation: Do not use PayPal.

PayPal Pros: Inconvenience.

PayPal Cons: Saying the complaint was fixed it was not, Limitation constantly, All negtive, Since you are forced to use paypal.

Comments