Verified Reviewer

5.0

Over a year now my account was restricted and I could not use PayPal to receive payment. PayPal promised funds would be available for withdrawal after 180 days.

I had to remind PayPal after 180 days to make it available and thereafter it still took the management over 240 days to send me notification that my funds are available for withdrawal. Still I couldn't withdraw the funds and had to send a message to them. I was asked to submit all my documents with letter of consent of authorization to TRANSFER my funds to another family friend's account which I did. It's being over 2 months I received a human response from PayPal on any meaningful development.

Please be the judge.

At some point I began to suspect the last agent who attended to me or the whole management did a poor job. The records are there on the message center.

Please verify.

I had called the PayPal phone numbers several times but still no success. This is sad.

Oloruntobi Olujobi