Verified Reviewer

My name is Miyanaga Alexander and i have a paypal account i have the mastercard. So i didnt know i had a limitation on my card.

So i received 46,800.00 on September 15 2020. So after about 5 days of me using my card to buy and send money to my family to pay there rent and pay for my grandmas funeral and casket i couldnt use my card or my account and they sent me an email talking about theres continuous withdrawal and spending and i reached my limit so they froze my account for 30-180days i have kids and pets and a disabled husband i have to care for 24/7 so now i cant but diapers for my kids my rent will be due and my family wont have lights at my house. I want to complain i havent been able to talk to a customer service to remove my account limitation i sent them my id social security card and proof of residence still no response im about to press charges and talk to my lawyer about them unfreezing my account.

Im very disappointed and thinking about not using paypal anymore. This is bs and this is my first time having 46,800 on my paypal account i cant use my other money for an emergency at all i want my account back up and working i have bills that need to be paid im the only owner on my paypal account now i know dont go over the limititation on my account now so it wont happen again i promise.

User's recommendation: Do not use paypal there full of lies and they will freeze your account if you go over the limititation.

Preferred solution: Unfreeze my account and my card i have bills and kids i have to take care of im not tryna be homeless in the cold with my kids .

Paypal Pros: Paypal froze my account.

Paypal Cons: Holding my money for 6 months without explination, Are thieves, Incompetence.

Comments