Verified Reviewer

Message Body:

"On July 3rd 2020 I purchased an item online and utilized PayPal. Seller's name is *** yuting.

After a week of no contact from the vendor I requested a tracking number and then got in touch with PayPal to alert them still without a response from the vendor. On July 11th PayPal let me know that they would try to get in touch with the member and if they did not make any contact they would alert me by July 20th. After looking through my email on July 20th PayPal had responded to me saying that they made contact with the vendor and a USPS tracking number was now available. The USPS tracking number was addressed only to the city and state that I reside in.

It did not have my address that I attached to the order and is a part of my profile. After researching this tracking number with the post office and starting an investigation with USPS they found that this was a legitimate tracking number that went to a member who had placed an order. The post office even provided a photo and address which was not my address and a pic of the members order. The vendor I purchased my item from through PayPal is a scam!

I was never able to make contact with this vendor, and I am sure neither was PayPal. The tracking number belongs to another person, and this is verified by USPS. I have documentation from USPS saying that that tracking number did not belong to my address and a photo of the item that could not be my item, seeing is that my item was workout equipment. PayPal has been the most unprofessional organization that I've ever had to utilize as a channel to pay for any item.

There was no excuse on why PayPal should have closed my case on July 20th without verifying that I received my item. I need to speak to someone at the agency immediately, I am going to do everything in my power to express my concern and how this particular incident took place, to reflect how PayPal truly does business.

My transaction ID is 7 r l 65166 wy 123 ****. The USPS tracking number in question is 9 4 0 0 11** ** 8 8 3 3 71* * * * 28." Still no contact as of July 22nd, 2020.

User's recommendation: Do not use PayPal and do not trust them with your hard earned money.

Paypal Cons: All below.