Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Dec 03, 2020

Wish I had seen this message before I ordered from DreamLoving. The billing party on my credit card showed up as PAYPAL*CHICINFOSLT.

It has been 13 days now and I have no sweater. When I try to track my order I am told they are unable to find my order based on email and order number. When I try to LIVE CHAT I am told no operator is available.

I am contacting my credit card company to deny the charge. I cancelled my pay pal account ages ago because of a charge I never authorised but didn't notice until it was too late to appeal.

I paid with my credit card NOT via Pay Pal, but for some reason PAY PAL's name is on the charge. Does anyone have a phone number for PAY PAL? OH!

I called and he robot sid it would be 50 minutes to an hour and a half before anyone could call me. I hope hey speak english.

User's recommendation: AVOID THESE COMPANIES LIKE THE PANDEMIC!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Paypal Cons: It is very difficult to get a resolution to a problem, Protects scammers not buyers, Cannot phone resonse, Only way to sync up with ebay.

Comments

#1961412

The sweater finally came 2 days ago. It is NOT the same as the sweater in the photo.

The one in the photo had an ample flowing hood this one is tight to the head and is very unattractive.

Also, there is no pocket so why call it a "pocket hoodie sweater"? I will NEVER purchase clothing online again because of this crooked cheating company.

#1971169
@PissedConsumer1961412

Good News! My credit card company just sent this re the charge from DREAMLOOKING using this charge ID: PAYPAL *CHICINFOSLT 402935**** CA We're pleased to let you know that your dispute has been resolved - your $44.98 conditional credit is now permanent.

There's nothing else you need to do.

We included the below transaction details for the dispute(s) on account ending in **** for your reference. Date November 21, 2020 Amount $44.98 Merchant/Description PAYPAL *CHICINFOSLT 402935**** CA

Paypal Reviews