Verified Reviewer

2.0

I'm writing you this letter in regards to a situation that accord during March of 2020, the beginning of the Pandemic. I am a hair/ extension supplier, I ordered some products by the time my products arrived my state/city I live in had a mandated mandatory shutdown.

I was unable to get my products to the vendors before June, luckily they still needed them when the shutdown was lifted. When took my products to them they discovered the products were horrible and not grade A.

I emailed the supplier in China about the issues with the hair, they then told me I could send it back (to California) for only a percentage back of what I paid. I then called the banking institution "Paypal" to let them know, after about 2.5 months going back and forth with the vendor they agreed to a full refund but I had to ship back to China. I agreed even after I pointed out the two different address California now China to ship the products back with tracking, the tracking stopped somewhere in Chinatown after waiting another 2months.

Paypal couldn't make the vendor give me the money back because they couldn't verify the delivery. Now I lost my money and the products. I feel like Im being treated poorly as a consumer.

I am now needing those funds to keep my businness afloat and take care of my children. Please help me

Paypal Pros: Paypal has a good reputation.

Paypal Cons: Seem to side with business over consumers, All negtive, Third-rate, Customer representative are rude.

Comments