Verified Reviewer

1.4

Original review updated by user May 04, 2021

Got new number and omg several months worth of phone calls to c.srvc. with no remedy to date has insulted the whole idea of servicing the customer.

Im still waiting to be serviced obviously. The system claims to "recognize my number as to what's listed in their records" so why the *** wont login recognize it and allow me to change my password????????? Lousy system even refuses to accept my current password or any verifiable information it requests that I correctly and promptly provide.

I get the "doesnt match our records" message. Everytime ive spoken to someone the most assistance i received was them agreeing that my account info is perfectly fine and to wait a few days for the system to reset and recognize my account and information or some *** and then try logging in again but please do call us back if u continue with same issue we'll be happy to assist you...HELLO..ASSIST ME THEN..

User's recommendation: *** Pay Pal..my pal my ass..my friendship is on hold until im treated and serviced properly.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Paypal Pros: All cons so far n4ot 1 pro yet, Show me.

Paypal Cons: Shitty customer service, Monthly fee too much for no assistance.

Comments