Verified Reviewer

I made a purchase with my PayPal and my Amex card and after receive a changed delivery date I cancelled the order within one hr. I did not hear back from the vendor due to Covid 19 for almost a month, so I ask PayPal to get involved.

Pay pal initially denied my claim, so I filed a charge dispute with Amex. I was issued a credit and then saw my PayPal account showed this and all was good.

I just received my. Refute card statement and saw a new charge for the disputed amount and then realized I had previously been issued a 2nd credit because PayPal had issued a second credit for some reason. After talking with Amex I paid the charge immediately.

Now PayPal show that I owe them this amount and cant figure out that I paid back Amex and its their responsibility to have the payment glow back to them. I cant talk with a human and over a four hour period 14-15 different people responded to me with all sorts of incomplete and/or half baked comments.

I cant collect for them and I have paid back a second credit I was not aware I received (wife pays the bills and the 2nd credit was not listed to the same vendor) I received no product and the vendor issued a credit to PayPal but some how they feel I should pay them $54.98. I have never been involved with such an inept company and will never do business with them in the future.

User's recommendation: Avoid PayPal.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Customer Care.

Comments