181 views

A week ago I sold my only asset through PayPal to a friend believing it would be fast and convenient as advertised. A week later and I still do not have the funds from PayPal.

A week later I'm told I could have had my friend/purchaser change to family and friends instead of goods and services which would have gotten my money to me sooner. These people at PayPal could care less that I sold my truck because I felt desperate to feed myself and my elderly, disabled wife.

For a week now we have begged and borrowed in order to survive because PayPal hasn't released our funds in a "fast" or "convenient" manner as advertised. They collect interest on our funds while we could be starving for all they care.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Account.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Location: South Haven, Michigan

Comments

#1207436

People will use PayPal instead of cash or check if they're short on cash.

You can use a credit card and charge the amount - perhaps this is the situation?

#1197701

Sorry, but I fail to understand why you would sell a vehicle to your friend using PayPal. Wouldn't it be easier to just have your friend give you the cash whereupon you sign over the title?

Much faster and leaves out the middleman. Or, am I missing something here?

PayPal Reviews