Verified Reviewer

I thought I was purchasing a Nest doorbell camera. Since I wasn't familiar with the company selling the item, I thought I'd use Paypal.

My understanding was, Paypal was a secure way to make a purchase. That turned out to be a lie. I made the purchase in May, and became suspicious when the website vanished. I immediately informed Paypal, and submitted a claim.

I was told I had to wait for the package to ship, to be certain I had been scammed.

The package arrived, and it didn't contain a Nest doorbell camera. Instead, it contained junk jewelry, worth maybe a dollar or two. I took pictures, uploaded them to Paypal, and I was told I had to wait dfor them to verify it with the seller. This has gone on since May, and they want me to ship the item back to the scammer (whom they refer to as the seller).

All Paypay has done, is make one excuse after another, until they telling me today they wouldn't refund my money. Never Never

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Claim.

Paypal Cons: Bad customer care to no customer care, No help.

Comments