Los Osos, California
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

THE TIME HAS COME TO TAKE THIS COMPANY DOWN THEY JUST TOOK MY BUSINESS OF MANY MANY YEARS DOWN BECAUSE THEY SAID AND I QUOTE " Overall processing volume – There is a significant change in the level of payments your business is processing compared to your processing history. THIS MEANS I WAS BECOMING SUCCESSFUL. pAYPAL IS TAKING PEOPLE S LIVES AWAY THEY ARE DESTROYING LIVES AND DISRUPTING FAMILIES AND PEOPLE WHO ARE FORCED TO USE THEM IN ORDER TO DO BUSINESS ALL LAWYERS ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HELP ME SUE THEM ONCE AGAIN PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LRENDEK@CHARTER.NET 805-703-0233 WE CAN ORGANISE AND DO THIS !

This person wrote the review because of not as described of a product or service from Paypal and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $900000 and wants Paypal to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was paypal or there empoyees, customer service, site is not user friendly and policies. Author liked the most dont care to help the buyer and selling on ebay. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Paypal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

Portland, Oregon, United States #1207572

If you're making that much money, build a website, go professional and process credit cards internally.

If PayPal shut you down, that means your volume of business exploded in a way that is suspicious of illegal activities and if you're a legitimate business owner, you should be able to contact them and straighten it out without any issue.

But absolutely, let's try to sue a company for complying with federal banking regulations.

Good luck with that.