Los Osos, California

THE TIME HAS COME TO TAKE THIS COMPANY DOWN THEY JUST TOOK MY BUSINESS OF MANY MANY YEARS DOWN BECAUSE THEY SAID AND I QUOTE " Overall processing volume – There is a significant change in the level of payments your business is processing compared to your processing history. THIS MEANS I WAS BECOMING SUCCESSFUL. pAYPAL IS TAKING PEOPLE S LIVES AWAY THEY ARE DESTROYING LIVES AND DISRUPTING FAMILIES AND PEOPLE WHO ARE FORCED TO USE THEM IN ORDER TO DO BUSINESS ALL LAWYERS ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HELP ME SUE THEM ONCE AGAIN PLEASE CONTACT ME AT LRENDEK@CHARTER.NET 805-703-0233 WE CAN ORGANISE AND DO THIS !

I liked: Dont care to help the buyer, Selling on ebay, There are other companies out there to replace paypal.

I didn't like: Paypal or there empoyees, Customer service, Site is not user friendly, Policies, Check fee, Poor customer service, Holding back money for 3 weeks.

Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $900000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

JesysHChryst
Portland, Oregon, United States #1207572

If you're making that much money, build a website, go professional and process credit cards internally.

If PayPal shut you down, that means your volume of business exploded in a way that is suspicious of illegal activities and if you're a legitimate business owner, you should be able to contact them and straighten it out without any issue.

But absolutely, let's try to sue a company for complying with federal banking regulations.

Good luck with that.