In Dec 5, I ordered some merchandises from 86daigou.com, The amount was exchanged to US $588.69 the of the amount $588.69, within that $503.97 is charged by payapl and the remaining $84.72 becasue of insufficient fund, was charged to my credit card.Later, since the shipping fees of 86daigou was misleading, I cancelled my order with the merchant.

Related: Paypal not giving me my money

The merchant did not respond. I dispute through paypal and then later to my credit card company since part of the charge was in credit card. In january I contacted the merchant and asked if they had refunded the fund to me. The merchant acknoedled the order was cancelled and I need to contact paypal because I had disputed teh order.

The fund was withheld by paypal The merchant did not get any money. I contacted Paypal on Ceb 10, 2017, and their response follows: "I apologize to have to tell you this, but you won't be receiving back the $503.97. Here is the reason why: You originally opened a PayPal Non Receipt dispute for the full amount of $588.69 on December 31, 2016. Then, you ended up filing a chargeback with your card company for the part of the payment that was funded by your credit card.

When a chargeback is filed, it voids out the PayPal dispute. Because you selected to dispute the $84.72 with your credit card company, it closed out the PayPal dispute and your card issuer is the one that will determine what happens with the $84.72 and since you decided to go with your card issuer to dispute the charge instead of going through PayPal, only the $84.72 can be refunded. The remaining $503.97 cannot be disputed since it was not funded with your card issuer and the chargeback closed the PayPal dispute. " I feel this explanation is ridicuolous, paypal keep my $503.97 knowing that the ordered is cancelled.

while I don't receive anything from the merchant, I lost $503.97. This Paypal policy is totally unacceptable. In my opionion, this is essentially the same as robbing, confiscating my money in an unlawful manner. I would like to file a formal cmnplaint on Paypal.

And alsom demand Paypal to refund me the $503.97 immediately without condition.and this is the transaction in payapl ============= Dec 5, 2016 Payment to 上海惊浪计算机信息技术有限公司 Completed -$588.69 USD $0.00 $588.69 =========== Dispiute: ================ 上海惊浪计算机信息技术有限公司 PP-005-452-680-685 Merchandise Chargeback -$588.69 USD 1/10/2017 Case Closed 3/20/2017 ==============

Review about: Service Billing.

I didn't like: Moral standard, Way i was treated.

1.7
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $504
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.