Verified Reviewer

Nothing!!! PayPal is supporting and allowing merchants to scam customers and they are doing nothing about it!!

They expect customers to PAY $20 or so to send back an item to China that was sent to customers (not ordered) in order for the merchant to refund the purchase price of $10-$13. That is ludicrous!!!

BBB is my next stop. And anyone that can read, as I will slander PayPal until the cows come home.

User's recommendation: Don’t use PayPal.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Claim.

Paypal Pros: Easy payment procedures.

Paypal Cons: Paypal protects the scammer and not the victim.

Comments

I will also try this. http://www.paypalsucks.com/paypal-complaints.shtml Filing a complaint about PayPal Legal Assistance - If you have a problem with PayPal that you have not been able to resolve, you can file complaints with the following agencies: File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).

(The FTC has said they will investigate "if they receive enough complaints." Let's help them out! :-) ) Also, see credit card disputes and the Consumer's Complaint Center at the FTC. File a complaint with the California AG's office. File a complaint with the Nebraska AG's office.

Per PayPal's ToS, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 400 R Street, Sacramento, California 95814, or by telephone at (800) 952-****. People living in the UK who are angry that paypal got FSA backing can complain to the BBCs consumer watchdog program, or can read the information on complaining to the FSA or the FSO. People living north of the border (aka Canada) can make a report to RECOL, Reporting Economic Crime Online. If you know of a regulatory agency or other authority to file a complaint with regarding a business, please use the contact page to send me the information and I'll add it to this list.

Thank you! Fraud Tracking/Reporting - Report fraud and scams to help others avoid the same problems. Fraud.org for reporting scams and fraudulent activity. File a complaint with the Nebraska Better Business Bureau.

(Users have reported some success!) FBI Fraud Complaint form. If you have been defrauded by someone you can file a formal complaint with the FBI. File a complaint with CoScore. IC3, the US Government's Internet Crimes Site.

If you have been defrauded by someone you can also file a formal complaint here. Please note this is for fraudulent websites, spam, spoofing, identity theft, Espionage, extortion, investment scams, etc. Do not post a complaint if you are just pissed at PayPal. However, if your problems with PayPal started with some scam or other criminal activity, then you should file a complaint.

PayPal Sucks. Use a Merchant Account To Accept Credit Cards

May try this? https://www.google.com/search?safe=active&sxsrf=ALeKk03JfrWBEt9dK4DiQ2Sb20yNzmKTtQ%3A159470****613&source=hp&ei=pjoNX5u_IsuEsAXp6LH4BA&q=where+do+I+file+a+complaint+against+an+online+Chinese+company+&oq=where+do+I+file+a+complaint+against+an+online+Chinese+company+&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzoECCMQJzoICAAQsQMQkQI6CwguELEDEMcBEKMCOggIABCxAxCDAToFCAAQsQM6DgguELEDEMcBEKMCEIMBOggILhDHARCjAjoFCAAQkQI6BwgAEBQQhwI6AggAOgcIABCxAxBDOgcIABCxAxAKOgoILhDHARCjAhAKOgQIABAKOgcIABAKEJECOgoILhCxAxCDARBDOgQIABBDOgIILjoECAAQAzoGCAAQFhAeOgUIIRCgAToFCCEQqwI6BwghEAoQoAE6CAghEBYQHRAeOgQIIRAKUJYNWOnMAWCP2QFoAXAAeACAAb0BiAHQKJIBBTUwLjEzmAEAoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpeg&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwibqsDh-cvqAhVLAqwKHWl0DE8Q4dUDCAk&uact=5

I'm having the same problem. Hard to send a message directly to PayPal.

Had to send message using their "form" but they didn't read the comments - denied, after telling me I had a full refund - because I wanted confirmation that someone would pay the re-postage to CHINA, which cost more than the product, which wasn't as advertised. Chinese company is scamming US customers and PayPal is enabling them. BBB really can't do anything, but I may contact them.

Also will try Texas Attorney General's office and US Attorney General's office. Can PayPal get away with this?

@Tekla

Ditto. I received 2 pair of sunglasses in lieu of ordered items.

That was 2 orders. A 3rd was for a child’s playpen. I received a miniature mesh hamper. It came in my mailbox, that’s how small.

PayPal said the merchant will refund IF I send items backs. Costs over $20.

Why would I be so stupid. What bothers me is Pay Pal is supporting these merchants allowing them to scam us and they don’t care.

Paypal Reviews