Verified Reviewer

1.2

Ive been speaking with the department regarding a ruling that they came to. However, I dont believe any of the proper documentation that I sent in was properly looked at.

I was refunded $146 in September from a wig company in China. I sent in msgs from the company stating it was a refund. Seeing as though the company did not put the reason on PayPal as a refund, PayPal allowed them to take the money back.

On December 12 I was sent a msg from Aliexpress letting me know that the same company was sending a wig. I however did not do any business with this company since September.

I opened a dispute on Aliexpress and the company threatened that if I did not remove the dispute on Aliexpress they would freeze my PayPal account.

PayPal made this decision based on the company saying they hadnt received goods from me. As if I was the seller and the company was the buyer. However, that is not true. Why would a company wait until December to say they never received a package.

I explained PayPal that the company shouldve had to send proof that I was supposed to send them something.

They did not. Also my screenshots show the company stating they never sent me a wig. Therefore there was nothing I needed to send to the company. The company also stated they sent me a fake tracking number.

PayPal looked at none of this and gave the company free money and they think Im going to pay the PayPal negative balance on top of a dispute fee which brings the total to 161.00. When the msgs I sent clearly shows the company stating that they were going only getting PayPal back involved because I refused to remove a dispute for a wig I didnt order which damages their reputation on Aliexpress.

I also explained to them, what company would have sent a refund before receiving proof that the item was being sent back. They company is fraudulent. I also asked to speak with someone in regards to this.

And my request went ignored and my issue is being swept under the rug.

And asking me to send proof that I send an item, when I was the buyer. NOT THE SELLER.

User's recommendation: Don’t use PayPal. They allow people to make false claims and take money back that was owed to the consumer.

Paypal Cons: Its down to their incompetence i have not received refund, Not answering phones and hang up when they do.

Comments