Verified Reviewer

3-15-2021

Hello PayPal,

RE: ORDER #BPC-5835

TRANSACTION ID: BUY94154WR229142E

I am disappointed in your email decision of 3-9-2021, denying my dispute of 2-17-2021. Re: Merchandise different from Order and I feel PayPal has allowed the seller and PayPal to steal $239.98 from me.

The decision rendered by PayPal was premised primarily upon the fact that PayPal did not receive any additional information from me to support my claim and not the CREDIBILITY of the seller who did not deliver the merchandise I ordered but instead delivered goods that was different from my order.

FALSE ADVERTISING/ FRAUD; advertise one thing but deliver another totally different counterfeit item to the buyer.

On 3-1-2021, I received an email request from PayPal requesting I send any information to support my dispute. In my reply to PayPals email of 3-1-2021- I attached pictures of the merchandise ordered and received. As well as the link from the merchandise was advertised (buypowerleg.com); PERHAPS THE RESOLUTION CENTER DID NOT RECEIVE MY REPLY EMAIL AND ATTACHMENTS.THAT IS HOW I SENT THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS FOR MY DISPUTE/CLAIM. Therefore, I TOTALLY disagree with PayPals resolution Centers decision to deny my dispute/ CLAIM for merchandise received completely different from what was ordered and render a decision in favor of the seller.

I am requesting a complete investigation of the resolution centers decision PURSUANT TO THE BUYERS PROTECTION * specifically because PayPal's resolution center possibly DID NOT receive the supporting documents I sent. in support of MY dispute/CLAIM. If, PayPal is UNWILLING to help me return the counterfeit merchandise and/or receive a REFUND,I am requesting PayPal to provide under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) with the sellers business information SO THAT I MAY FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE Federal Trade Commission and the Better Business Bureau in an effort to get a fair resolution to my claim/dispute. IT IS NOT RIGHT THAT THE SELLER and PAYPAL GET TO KEEP $239.98 dollars of my money for merchandise I receive which is completely different (Counterfeit) from what I ordered and THE seller not be held accountable to provide me with the correct items I ordered and paid for through PayPal OR the opportunity to return items and receive refund.

I would have returned items but there was no return instructions or labels included in the order I received.

As a loyal purchaser through PayPal, I do not feel PayPal had my best interest as a consumer and was unfair in ruling in favor of seller which causes me, the consumer, to keep merchandise that is different from what was ordered and paid for through PayPal ($239.00).I am seeking PayPals assistance in returning the incorrect merchandise to the seller and have the seller either send correct merchandise as advertised OR in the alternative, If seller is unable to send correct merchandise, issue a REFUND I made several attempts to resolve the discrepancy with the difference in merchandise ORDERED and RECEIVED with the seller before contacting the PayPal for resolution center however, I was unable to contact the seller via emails to holboltroldo@***.com to whom PayPal sent payment. This was the only information I had for the seller.

As a consumer, I have the right to reject and return merchandise if incorrect or damaged however, as I explained in my dispute there was no return label or information with the merchandise I received. Is PayPal decision to deny my dispute a win win situation for PayPal and the seller? I do not believe PayPal did a fair investigation or investigated my dispute at all, but rather made a preconceived decision to deny my claim so that the seller and PayPal could make a profit.

Is PayPal enabling the seller to commit fraud by advertising one thing and sending the buyer a completely different counterfeit item? Does a buyer have right to return merchandise if not correct as ordered or if damaged? What did PayPal investigate?

Was any consideration given to the buyers protection* in the resolution rendering its decision? Shame!

Shame! PayPal for not living up to We Are Here to Help. Who are you helping, PayPal, the seller, or the consumer?

*The PayPal buyers protection stipulates that it protects buyers if receipt of item is completely different or Counterfeit. and, if an order doesnt match item ordered, PayPal will reimburse the full cost of eligible purchase plus original shipping.

I AM APPEALING THE DECISION RENDERED IN FAVOR OF THE SELLER BY THE RESOLUTION CENTER BECAUSE IT IS UNFAIR.!

ALL I WANT IS TO RETURN THE COUNTERFEIT MERCHANDISE I RECEIVED AND RECEIVE A REFUND. I DO NOT SEE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS WITH PAYPAL ASSISTING ME WITH RETURNING MERCHANDISE I RECEIVE AND ISSUING ME A REFUND.

Disappointed PayPal Buyer