Verified Reviewer

Regarding Dispute PP-D-8250****

I submitted a dispute asking for a partial refund due to one of the items received not being the item described. I proved my case.

I was first offered a $ 6 refund which I immediately declined and escalated. Then I was offered a full refund out of nowhere, if I pay for the items to be shipped to CHINA!! Are you kidding me? This company is aware of this high shipping costs and after completing so true research, beyond your dispute team; I discovered they do this often, avoiding returns and keeping consumers hard earned money!!

They are using PAYPAL to fraud consumers. I thought it was safe to order from them because they had PayPal as a payment option!

Yet, now I see, they only use this company to get consumer’s money but then hesitated on returns and once PayPal makes them give in, they introduce a term very unfair to the consumer!!!

I don’t agree to this term! This company knows this shipping out the country will cost as much or more than my refund! I only asked for half to be fair and think that it is ridiculous that I have to pay out to send back items that WAS MISREPRESENTED and not just an item I don’t like.

This company uses PAYPAL & it’s policies to fraud consumers, & PAYPAL allows this!!

This is ridiculous and I will be following up with the BBB and other avenues to support me against this fraud!! If they want to send me a shipping label to return the items, FINE but I am not paying for an item to another country that I was misrepresented and not the material & exact item I paid for!!

User's recommendation: Avoid Prettyrosy.com!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Customer Care.

Paypal Pros: Allows customers to pay with credit cards.

Paypal Cons: No people all robots, Deception, Lack of ownership.

Comments