Verified Reviewer

Hello, I am a buyer in need of some assistance on a case I filed against a merchant Chakros.com . Regretfully it was closed because of a Mistake on PayPal's end and I wish to appeal the decision but there is no option for this on PayPal's website.

I attempted to call PayPal but customer service is closed because of covid 19. Wanting to help PayPal with the resolution, I sent an addendum through the website, of the UPS action taken. Unfortunately whoever reviewed this, assumed I was the seller and immediately closed the case without really looking at the document. Here is the problem:

5/28 ordered item through , Chakros.com website and paid through PayPal.

I received confirmation, and the bill to and ship to was me. PayPal sent me a receipt. On that receipt was this email: fmiqjf@***.com for the merchant, whom I have tried to contact unsuccessfully several times.

5/29 I inquired via email and through the merchants website asking how I could cancel the order. I had found several negative reviews on this merchant and decided to cancel the order.

I never received a reply. The phone was never answered.

6/2 I received shipping information from the merchant through PayPal. I check the tracking number which identified the item being delivered on 06/01. I was home all day and never received the item.

I checked my security cameras, and they never showed UPS delivering. I then sent an email to the merchant and filed a lost package with UPS.

6/2 UPS called me and told me that package was not destined to me. The ship to person and the address were different than mine. They would not give me the address but they did say it was shipped by Amazon.

6/3 I sent an email to the merchant, attempted to call- unsuccessfully, and sent a message through their website.

I have never received and reply from them.

6/6 I received an email from UPS stating that same info above; that the package had not been addressed to me and was delivered to a different person, different address, in the same city as myself. Again I attempted to contact the merchant to no avail.

6/13 I had not heard anything from the merchant and they still would not answer the phone. I was in a waiting status with PayPal. I decided to contact PayPal and let them know that the UPS number was bogus, and send them a copy of the email I received from UPS.

6/14 I checked the case on the PayPal website and almost chocked when I saw that it had been closed.

It stated they had received a tracking number from the merchant. In reality, I believe they had received the information that I the seller submitted and mistook it for the merchant. Please remember the tracking number is bogus.

Case Highlights:

Merchant sent a tracking number that was incorrect or bogus or in error.

Merchant will not contact buyer!

The tracking number shows a package was shipped to an unknown person, and address than myself. I never received the item.

UPS confirms this.

The case was closed by PayPal and I believe this to be in error. Kindly look into the matter and contact me as soon as possible.

Kindly,

VB

User's recommendation: Do not order from Chakros.com!

Paypal Pros: Impossible to get problems solved.

Comments