Verified Reviewer

5.0

I have been trying to contact someone at paypal. I have messaged live chat, they told me to wait till july 6.

then I received a email from you saying you have denied my claim. Transaction ID 8S775683LV413**** $26.98 bamboo cutting board AND 3U710****T278421A - $23.98 USD Garden kneeler and seat. These items were ordered and when i received them, they were not what I originally ordered. I received a plastic cutting lime green cutting board and a green garden pouch that attaches to the original seat i ordered.

paypal send me an email saying the seller would give refund, but Ihad to send back items at my expense. I went to the post office and they want $57.25 to return with a tracking number. Or, I could send it back at the cost of $13. 36 with no tracking number.

I then did a live chat because there is no one to talk to on the phone due to COVID 19. The live chat could see my claims and told me I had to wait till july 6 for seller to respond. The next day I received an email from paypal denying my claim. This is a scam, you order something, then receive something completely different.

Not for the same value as they are adveristring.

I want to speak to someone regarding this. I have never had a problem like this before.

Paypal Pros: Offered a convenience which was good for the time being, Have customer service but it is normally in the philippines.

Paypal Cons: Not easy to contact, No customer service - no help.

Comments