Contact PayPal Customer Service
PayPal Phone Numbers and Emails
(888) 221-1161Existing Customers
(402) 935-2050From outside the US
(877) 569-1136Mobile Card Reader
(844) 373-4961PayPal Credit
(866) 571-3012PayPal Smart Connect
(877) 794-7676Mid-Sized Businesses
Credit/ Debit Cards:
(855) 520-0991PayPal Cashback Mastercard
(866) 300-6432PayPal Extras MasterCard
(201) 680-6578Stockholder Services International
PayPal Contact Information
PayPal Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
Customer Service Hours of Operation:
6:00 AM PT to 6:00 PM PT Monday through Sunday
How to Contact PayPal?
Most Popular Number:
- Total calls: 32101
- Issues resolved: 973
- Last call: Aug 10, 2022
What is PayPal Customer Service Number?
The PayPal phone number is 1-888-221-1161 for account holders and guests in the US, 020-8080-6500 for the UK customers (may be charged at a national call rate), 0800-365-9448 for landline calls, and 1-402-935-2050 for guests and account holders outside the US.
The PayPal customer support is available via phone from Monday to Sunday between 6 AM and 6 PM PT.
How to call PayPal?
The process for making a call as an account holder is different from the process of making a call as a guest. To make a call as a guest, you only need to dial the appropriate phone number depending on your location.
Here is the process for making a call as an account holder:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Go to the help center, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Сontact us”.
- You will be led to a new customer service help page, scroll to the bottom, and click on the “Сall us” option.
- PayPal will provide you with a one-time pass code and dial the phone number provided - you will be required to provide it during the call.
PayPal states categorically that they will only discuss account details with the account holder. The code is part of the verification process to ascertain that you are the account holder and it expires after an hour.
Contact PayPal Customer Service Via the Help Center
PayPal has a comprehensive help center where you can find answers for most common customer issues. The help center has three categories: personal help (for personal account related issues), business help (for business account issues), and technical help.
If you can’t find an answer on the FAQs, there are 3 more ways to get assistance:
- Report a problem at the resolution center (for transaction-related issues).
- Message - since there is no direct PayPal email address to write to, the PayPal message center option is the best channel for chatting with a customer care representative. Click on “New Message” and provide details of your issue on the text box then click on the ^ button.
- Community forum where you can find answers by looking at responses to other customer’s similar questions either by PayPal customer support representatives or fellow customers.
How Do I Contact PayPal Customer Service by Chat?
The PayPal customer support is most active on Twitter (@Paypal Support). Here you can either tweet your question or send a direct message. Sending a direct message is the best option for questions that are specific to your account and include personal information.
There are two PayPal addresses. A corporate headquarter address is 2211 North First StreetSan Jose, California 95131 and a World operations address is 12312 Port Grace BoulevardLa Vista, Nebraska 68128.
Summary of PayPal Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call PayPal Customer Service?
- “Lockedcout of account”
- “Hacked account- fraudulent purchase”
- “I want to unblock my paypal account”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Stop payment”
- “Fraudulent transaction”
- “My payment has been on hold.”
Request for Information Question:
- “About an order”
- “Looking for a refund since July”
- “About my money”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “My order o have not received”
- “I placed an order through paypal and the package said delivered but i did not get it”
- “Need to edit tracking info to receive pending money”
- “Have existing email ordered new card my money is on this email that won't log in”
- “I think it's a scam, wants me to call on their number, says I owe 600for gift eCards that”
- “My card was stolen”
- “Refund money”
- “Refund issues”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “To cancell my pay pal account”
- “Money transfer cancel”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Connecting my bank account”
- “Connecting my transferwise account to paypal for payouts”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Change amount of last charge.”
- “Change auto pay credit card”
- “Changing currency”
- “I can't use the service”
- “Speak with customer service rep.”
- “Customer service”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Under suspicion of a phony site”
- “I want to know why my application for credit card was not approved”
- “Payroll isue”
- “I want to get paid”
- “Hiw to pay off everything that has extra charges”
- “Transfer funds”
- “I want my money”
Customer Care, Money Transfer, Payment Processing Service
Account, Prepaid Card, Website
Pros: No pros, No pros for now, Impossible to talk to a person for assistance, Easy to use, Impossible to get problems solved
Cons: Customer service, Unable to reach a human, No customer service, Difficulty in dealing with a problem, Poor customer sevice
, , , ,
PayPal is the new way to transact business online. PayPal lets you send money to anyone with email using money on your account, your bank account or credit cards. You will find reviews and compalints from consumers that have experienced the service. Paypal is a subsidiary of the EBay Corporation. If you have your own story to share, feel free to leave a comment with us. We will make sure your story about PayPal will available on the World Wide Web.
PayPal is ranked 47 out of 259 in Cash Services category
Europe, Worldwide, USA, Asia, Australia, Canada, Other, UK
Compare PayPal To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.