PayPal Phone Numbers and Emails

• (855) 787-1009

PayPal Emails:

Complaints/ Feedback
Customer Service
Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) Team, Ombuds/Ethics Team, Rewards Program, Unsolicited Email Issues
General Info
Analyst Relations
Investors/ Franchising
Jobs/ Career
Employment Verification (Former Employees)
Legal
DMCA Inquiries
Media
Report Fraud
Suspicious Emails
cardsupport@paypal.com
Card Support
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact PayPal?

Most Popular Number:

(888) 221-1161
Existing Customers
Total calls: 45 179 Issues resolved: 1 444 Last call: Mar 2, 2024

What is PayPal Customer Service Number?

The PayPal phone number is 1-888-221-1161 for account holders and guests in the US, 020-8080-6500 for the UK customers (may be charged at a national call rate), 0800-365-9448 for landline calls, and 1-402-935-2050 for guests and account holders outside the US.

The PayPal customer support is available via phone from Monday to Sunday between 6 AM and 6 PM PT.

How to call PayPal?

The process for making a call as an account holder is different from the process of making a call as a guest. To make a call as a guest, you only need to dial the appropriate phone number depending on your location.

Here is the process for making a call as an account holder:
- Go to the help center, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Сontact us”.
- You will be led to a new customer service help page, scroll to the bottom, and click on the “Сall us” option.
- PayPal will provide you with a one-time pass code and dial the phone number provided - you will be required to provide it during the call.

PayPal states categorically that they will only discuss account details with the account holder. The code is part of the verification process to ascertain that you are the account holder and it expires after an hour.

Contact PayPal Customer Service Via the Help Center

PayPal has a comprehensive help center where you can find answers for most common customer issues. The help center has three categories: personal help (for personal account related issues), business help (for business account issues), and technical help.

If you can’t find an answer on the FAQs, there are 3 more ways to get assistance:
- Report a problem at the resolution center (for transaction-related issues).
- Message - since there is no direct PayPal email address to write to, the PayPal message center option is the best channel for chatting with a customer care representative. Click on “New Message” and provide details of your issue on the text box then click on the ^ button.
- Community forum where you can find answers by looking at responses to other customer’s similar questions either by PayPal customer support representatives or fellow customers.

How Do I Contact PayPal Customer Service by Chat?

The PayPal customer support is most active on Twitter (@Paypal Support). Here you can either tweet your question or send a direct message. Sending a direct message is the best option for questions that are specific to your account and include personal information.

There are two PayPal addresses. A corporate headquarter address is 2211 North First StreetSan Jose, California 95131 and a World operations address is 12312 Port Grace BoulevardLa Vista, Nebraska 68128.

PissedConsumer Club

San Jose, California 95131
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Customer Service Hours:

Monday - Sunday: 6:00am - 6:00pm (PT)

PayPal Worldwide Operations

12312 Port Grace Blvd.

La Vista, NE 68128

More contact details

PayPal Customer Service Reviews

1.6 / 5
Poor
Helmer Bzo
My PayPal card was stolen and used without my consent

Terrible because PayPal doesn't believe me when I told them my phone and card was stolen with my card in my phone case and someone made unauthorized charges on my card.my money is a lost cost..

Guest-5558680
Release money
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Dear pay pal i have been trying to release money on a wrong debit card.Got banded for a 180 ..now Days are expired...need release of money ..

Ravinder K Lkp
My PayPal not contact to my TD Bank

Not good Im not happy with your customer service not good deal I told shes my TD Bank not contact every time says trying

Arthur W Mbb
Resolution, nevef reached with vendorPaypal not taking responsibility as they should

Not trustworthy on thus issue
keep pushing reconciliation date further into the future. This has been going on for over 1 month

How Good is PayPal's Customer Service?

Payden Pxg
Payden Pxg
Feels Satisfied | Mar 02, 2024

Very patient; very clear information and explanation and sound recommendation were provided

Rob S Emt
Rob S Emt
Feels Satisfied | Feb 28, 2024

Been frauded and phished and scammed for $4700. I've only got $1700; back. I'm still short like 3 grand. Please help me out. Emailing phishing@***.com and filling out forms on ic3.gov hasn't really done anything yet. Please help me.

Camran Xfe
Camran Xfe
Feels Disappointed | Feb 24, 2024

You sent me a fraudulent invoice that wasn't mine, but I couldn't find anyone to talk to about it. Extremely difficult to find any real person to talk to. Ended up in a continual nightmare of recorded messages. I am most likely going to close my account.

Caiya Sea
Caiya Sea
Feels Disappointed | Feb 23, 2024

nu răspunde nimeni în limba romana este greu în România nu te ajuta nimeni

William W Dyp
William W Dyp
Feels Disappointed | Feb 23, 2024

Follow me was frauduant but PayPal said it wasn’t and won’t fix it

Kamika Rao
Kamika Rao
Feels Disappointed | Feb 22, 2024

I have been scammed by calling a number I found in Google,
I tried hard to find the correct number,
I just want to add my card to Paypal account.

Summary of PayPal Customer Service Calls

9% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call PayPal?

Account Question:

• “Change phone number on account”
  • “Want to change phone number password”
  • “Account locked”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Unknown charges”
  • “Make a payment”
  • “Fraud”

Request for Information Question:

• “Because i don't understand why your asking me questions that are stopping me from doing a transaction”
  • “Cashout request cancelled”
  • “Trying to find out information about PayPal and they won't give me the information”

Cards Question:

• “Card”
  • “Need a new card”
  • “PayPal card”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Haven't received a statement”
  • “Mi tarjeta extraviada”
  • “Trying to get the money off the Justplay app?”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Refund issues”
  • “Refund status”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Did not let me choose the product”
  • “I can't withdraw my money”
  • “I can not connect my card with Paypal account, card id declined fo no reason”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Need to cancel account”
  • “Cancelled order”
  • “Cancelation problem”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “To change my phone number?”
  • “To change my phone number”
  • “Return payment”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service about payment”
  • “Customer service”
  • “Needs to speak w customer service”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Finish application”
  • “Website is not allowing me to make a payment”
  • “Because your site tells me that my bank account and debit card or link to another account which they are not I need help figuring that out so you guys could fix it”

Employment Question:

• “Payoff information and address”
  • “Payoff”
  • “Trying to pay off deferred payments. They make you jump through hoops. No statements to keep up with your payments. The accounts are split so when you pay it’s only going to one acct causing to pay interest on the other. Never explain as that”

Other Question:

• “I went uk number free”
  • “Resetbpass”