PayPal Phone Numbers and Emails

Customer Service
Investors/ Franchising
Media
Claim Your Business
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

PayPal Contact Information

1.5 / 5
Poor
Tedric Rkr
Linking card to account

Continue with your job we are the same I am also a CSR of paypal but Im catering USA States. So im a international paypal customer service god bless thanks for helping me you have a great job hop...

Cloud R Hxv
I am being scammed

I am being scammed also. Ever since I opened an account with 400.00 I've been missing funds. I recently reloaded my account and now everything I deposited is gone. When I called the number on the...

How to Contact PayPal?

Most Popular Number:

(888) 221-1161 Existing Customers
Total calls: 33 915 Issues resolved: 1 050 Last call: Dec 4, 2022

What is PayPal Customer Service Number?

The PayPal phone number is 1-888-221-1161 for account holders and guests in the US, 020-8080-6500 for the UK customers (may be charged at a national call rate), 0800-365-9448 for landline calls, and 1-402-935-2050 for guests and account holders outside the US.

The PayPal customer support is available via phone from Monday to Sunday between 6 AM and 6 PM PT.

How to call PayPal?

The process for making a call as an account holder is different from the process of making a call as a guest. To make a call as a guest, you only need to dial the appropriate phone number depending on your location.

Here is the process for making a call as an account holder:
- Go to the help center, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Сontact us”.
- You will be led to a new customer service help page, scroll to the bottom, and click on the “Сall us” option.
- PayPal will provide you with a one-time pass code and dial the phone number provided - you will be required to provide it during the call.

PayPal states categorically that they will only discuss account details with the account holder. The code is part of the verification process to ascertain that you are the account holder and it expires after an hour.

Contact PayPal Customer Service Via the Help Center

PayPal has a comprehensive help center where you can find answers for most common customer issues. The help center has three categories: personal help (for personal account related issues), business help (for business account issues), and technical help.

If you can’t find an answer on the FAQs, there are 3 more ways to get assistance:
- Report a problem at the resolution center (for transaction-related issues).
- Message - since there is no direct PayPal email address to write to, the PayPal message center option is the best channel for chatting with a customer care representative. Click on “New Message” and provide details of your issue on the text box then click on the ^ button.
- Community forum where you can find answers by looking at responses to other customer’s similar questions either by PayPal customer support representatives or fellow customers.

How Do I Contact PayPal Customer Service by Chat?

The PayPal customer support is most active on Twitter (@Paypal Support). Here you can either tweet your question or send a direct message. Sending a direct message is the best option for questions that are specific to your account and include personal information.

There are two PayPal addresses. A corporate headquarter address is 2211 North First StreetSan Jose, California 95131 and a World operations address is 12312 Port Grace BoulevardLa Vista, Nebraska 68128.

Summary of PayPal Customer Service Calls

10% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call PayPal Customer Service?

Account Question:

• “It says I have an acct already when I sign up but I don't have an acct”
  • “I just want to ask why I can't transfer to my account th faste way”
  • “Can’t get into account”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Payment”
  • “Incorrect payment”
  • “Make a payment”

Request for Information Question:

• “Fraud question”
  • “About a fraudulent transaction”
  • “I need help with money u sent”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Bought something and didn't get it”
  • “Never received item”
  • “Never received money”

Cards Question:

• “Can't put my money on my card”
  • “My money was sent to the wrong card”
  • “Card being decline”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Refund not showing in account”
  • “Refund amount $64.03 +$53.36”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancelar compra”
  • “I accidentally unsubscribe from PayPal I thought it was a different text when I unsubscribed I didn't know it was Pay Pal”
  • “Want to cancel an order from a seller, and have requested a refund as the site purportedly is a US manufacturer, but apparently not so as my I for from my BOA says it's a foreign company. Thus, false advertising.”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Play n games with my cash”
  • “I need to connect my new bank card to my PayPal”
  • “Withdrawal my money”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Getting money returned to my account”
  • “Changing my phone number over”
  • “Returned the money”

Staff Question:

• “I send money to my husband and mistakenly choose goods and services instead of the family, and friends”
  • “Customer service in USA”
  • “Sorry, but we need more information. Please contact Customer Service for assistance.”

Website/ Application Question:

• “I bought a bus ticket from Steubenville Ohio off of your website and it went to a different address”
  • “My website declined any credit or debit card form customers”
  • “Under suspicion of a phony site”

Employment Question:

• “Get pay off amount”
  • “Job”
  • “Payroll isue”

Other Question:

• “No puedo entrar a mi cuenta por que cambie el numero de teléfono”
  • “Funds”
  • “Why they took away my pay in 4”

About

PayPal Pros and Cons

Pros: No pros, No pros for now, Impossible to talk to a person for assistance, Easy to use, Impossible to get problems solved

Cons: Customer service, Unable to reach a human, No customer service, Difficulty in dealing with a problem, Poor customer sevice