Verified Reviewer

Update by user Feb 11, 2021

They haven't contacted me on this issue. Status remains the same.

PayPal does what PayPal wants to do. Nothing else.

Original review posted by user Jan 12, 2021

The again, it has been resolved now.

10:37 AM

- Agnes Mygelle

That was done years ago. What are U not telling me?

10:39 AM

AE

Sir, everything is fine now. What else would you like me to do for you?

10:46 AM

10:46 AM

- Agnes Mygelle

How many times do I have to tell U...Answer my last 3 Questions.

U have not so far. I am responding to your message.

10:55 AM

AE

That was the questions you have, Randall. You can review the conversation.

11:01 AM

?

?

11:45 AM

I did review the conversation & answers to my questions are not to be found. Please do your job.

11:47 AM

AE

You can repeat your question.

I was able to review the conversation, your question are all about the restrictions. I was able to provide the answer. Thank you for contacting PayPal and for being a valued customer. If you have no further questions, you may close the conversation by selecting End Message or by clicking the "X." If you respond to this message, a member of our team will follow up with you.

11:50 AM

- Agnes Mygelle

What activity led to the restriction?

For what reason was it restricted & when was it restricted?

11:54 AM

Who placed the ristriction & when?

11:55 AM

What was settled?

Your request to cancel the automatic payment.

Which account was restricted? Your account but it has been lifted.

Who place the restriction? The system. Our system is designed to review every activity on each account.

There are a lot of reason why an account can be restricted.

11:56 AM

AE

Allow me to send my answers again.

11:56 AM

You are allowed

11:58 AM

AE

What was settled? Your request to cancel the automatic payment.

Which account was restricted? Your account but it has been lifted.

Who place the restriction?

The system. Our system is designed to review every activity on each account.

There are a lot of reason why an account can be restricted. Mostly, if the account is not yet verified or the account owner's identity is not yet verified. The again, it has been resolved now.

12:01 PM

- Agnes Mygelle

What was the specific reason "the system" restricted my account & why wasn't I notified it was restricted...when was it first restricted & which transaction triggered tre restriction?

12:01 PM

AE

It is no longer restricted.

We are not allowed to provide the specific reason as the customer may find a way to bypass our security system. Nothing to worry now.

It is NO longer restricted.

12:02 PM

- Agnes Mygelle

Why would I want to bypass your security? According to PayPal description, it is there for MY protection

Your refusal to be tranparent is what worries me.

12:17 PM

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Provide full details about when, why, for what reason, precisely what the restrictions were, & who was responsible for my account being restricted....

Paypal Pros: Convenient for purchasing.

Paypal Cons: Policy, Paypals inability to communicate, Abuse of trust, No help.

Comments