Verified Reviewer

I purchased a console, it came in a different color. I tried to solve the issue with the seller however the seller ignored their wrong doing and asked me to ship that heavy furniture back on my expense.

Then I opened a claim on PayPal they didn't refund me, and they didn't provide me a free shipping label for the whole furniture piece they offered me $30 towards shipping like a joke. And they told me that I can dispute with PayPal credit (Synchrony bank) they also told me if I escalate they have to close the claim on their end. I said ok close it. Synchrony bank told me it takes 2-3 months dispute to complete.

Meantime, PayPal did not close the claim on their end. After a month or so I communicated with Wall mart where seller use as platform and Walmart agreed to refund me, but they couldn't because there was an open case at PayPal, and they told me to lift the dispute and close the case, so they can refund. I contacted PayPal and PayPal credit(they are different entities) I closed the dispute and after a week I got a letter from PayPal credit stating that my dispute is closed.

The problem;

PayPal cut all my communication when I call them they send me to automated voice mail saying *we cannot help you at this time.· I sent the Closed dispute letter on messages. Site twice and asked them to close the claim they cut my messages.

Now messages site shows that messages. Is unavailable. They are not closing the claim unlawfully. Because they are not closing the claim, I can't get my money back.

I tried to handle this with PayPal, and it is impossible to reach impossible to solve incompetent customer service and there is no management team to handle anything. I don't know what to do now. They cut all my communication What is their gain to keep the case open? I should be able to close the claim if I handled it in another way.

It is unbelievable.

I have pics. of all communications.

User's recommendation: Stay Away No Customer service if you need something to be solved.

Comments