Verified Reviewer

Update by user Dec 21, 2020

Paypal never resolved anything.I saw they tried to give me $10, I looked in my account and the only monies in there is an offer I had a long time ago-Where is the funds?They want to chat or message but they don't really answer the question.They still an F....and I am still pissed off!

Update by user Dec 16, 2020

Paypal never contact me/all you get is machine/chat with no answer

Original review posted by user Dec 15, 2020

I have tried to call your customer service 7 times...I get the machine and then it NEVERS handle my business just hangs up. All the numbers goes to the machine and I have yet to talk to a customer service.

For 2 days -NOTHING

If I leave a message-I get a reply over and over again to wait my turn.

NO HELP....I NEED HELP...BAD Customer Service.

And don't send me a email to say to call that NO Service customer service line-I want to talk to someone

User's recommendation: Never use them.

Comments

#1963835

As of Today-NO Answer from Paypal. I am a Veteran with PTSD- and dealing with them/I rather be back in war!

At least I would get a response. I didn't give ANY stars-They haven't earn them. I gave them a grade on scorecard , which was F+ But they really a Z. The Worse customer service Ever!

(I can't get a phone call/ a email-that don't send to a machine.

A Chat-that will give you a answer-to refer back to chat or call customer service. Customer Service that will take you through ALL the prompts-Then Hang-up....

Paypal Reviews