Verified Reviewer

Goods purchased that were recieved but all the wrong sizes. Returned to seller for full refund.

I asked seller for a return address which they never sent and constantly suggested I keep the goods at a minor discount and give them to someone else and reorder. After numerous requests I shipped goods back to the address from which they were shipped via USPS with a tracking number. Goods were delivered and no refund given.

This turned out to be a chinese company. I requested to cancel the items because they were not in stock.

They then said they were already shipped. I received goods that did not come close to being the right sizes. Looked like they just grabbed any size and shipped them.

Filed complaint with Paypal and Paypal decided in the sellers favor. I am now out 153 and change and no goods to show for it.

Tried calling paypal many times and no one is working there. I no longer have interest in the goods but would like my money back.

It appears that PayPal has assisted the seller in stealing from me.

This is a common complaint made to PayPal and the end is always same. Deny the buyer and side with the seller.

I can prove my case with the shipping information and all communications with the seller.

Sent

User's recommendation: Find another means more secure to purchase online goods. Paypal does not appear to protect the buyer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Claim.

Paypal Pros: Quick and simple purchases.

Paypal Cons: Too often side with chinese sellers when there is a dispute, You wont get your money.

Comments