I purchased what I thought was a genuine pair of Oakley sunglasses off EBay using PayPall. I got scammed.

I received a pair of counterfeit Oakley’s and filed a dispute with PayPall. The next 50 days were a roller coaster ride one minute I was credited back and 12 hours later I lost my credit. I provided information showing I received counterfeit glasses and I was still denied a refund. I called a PayPall representative and received a credit after explaining my case.

I then removed my credit card info from PayPall. Low and behold I lost my credit and received a negative balance. I called again and was told they would remove the negative balance. It never happened their collection people started calling me.

After one more attempt I was told again this would be taken care of. It was not more collection calls. I finally reached the end of my patience and started cursing them out! That was how I finally got them to resolve my case!

They removed the credit and five minutes after I closed my account! I hate PayPall!!!!!

Review about: Paypal Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I agree they pay you like a tennis ball with eBay they just put blame on other on phone with both companies for over 9 hrs!