Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

On Jan. 7, 2021, I was in my account, decided to zero out the balance from non-use.

Website would not let me, stating I had to have at least $1.00 in the account. I had ONLY .63 in it for YEARS, knowing PayPal and eBay had changed policies, requirements and such. I have not used PayPal, using other methods. I chatted with the Online Attendant, had a chat.

I took screenshots for verification. I wrote that I did NOT want the account closed, at that time, wanting ANSWERS. My chat request was answered, in emails, on Jan. 8, 2021...three of them.

Sol Alexander wrote that he gave me a "one-time" courtesy credit of $1.00 to my account, making my balance $1.63...so I may be able to do a FULL

Balance transfer, to zero out my account. He was ok with this. I did the full transfer, to my bank account. BUT, when I read the following emails received, there was an email stating my account had been CLOSED!!!

???

YOU CAN NOT GO TO HELP or CONTACT US UNLESS YOU ARE LOGGED IN, IN YOUR ACCOUNT. SOMEONE CLOSED MY ACCOUNT.

I tried ALL DAY, calling two Paypal numbers, in attempt to TALK with an agent to get this fixed! NO success at all! EVERY call goes straight to their automated system, insisting on me giving my phone number (it verified this), then wanting my last 4 digits of my bank account number.

With each call, it would NOT accept/identify my account number, THEN, the system told me it was NOT allowed to handle any transactions, changes and such at this time...??!! They keep sending me/you to their website, to login! Lines were too busy, or some other excuse. I have NOT been able to get through to ANYONE to tell them I can NOT go online to their HELP page or CONTACT US page.

IMPOSSIBLE! My account had been CLOSED BY THEM! It appears I am NO LONGER a VIP person to them.

If it does NOT get reopened, I will NOT EVER DEAL WITH PayPal again! I do NOT NEED them.

User's recommendation: BEWARE, be VERY careful and conscientious about how your money is controlled with these companies online!..NOT being able to talk with ANY REAL American person!

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Account.

Preferred solution: I expect my account to be reopened, put BACK to my standards, length of time I was a VIP customer. I expect my $1.63 to be returned to MY bank account, per the email sent to me by Sol Alexander. IF they refuse, I will NEVER deal with PayPal again!.

Comments