There were two transactions for the month. I sold my book on eBay, and when the money were available on my paypal account, I transferred it to my bank account.

Then PayPal put temporary block on my account due to suspicious activity, requesting bunch of steps for me to provide to uplift the block. Transaction amount was around $33.Among the steps were: uploading a copy of my ID and bank statement. Hello?! Wtf??

When I called customer service, explained details of transaction and explained why I will not upload such personal info online, they said there’s nothing they can do and the account will remain frozen, which is “considered” closed. Now, I am not able to delete my bank account information from PayPal account, which I want to do for security reasons.

Something shady is going on with PayPal.

And AG office should be looking into this company. I will not be using their services for sure.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Account.

Paypal Cons: Too many to count.

Comments

PAYPAL IS STEALING. I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY SAY.

A SUPERVISOR CLOSED MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY DOING AND COST ME MONEY, TIME, CUSTOMERS AND I WANT THEM TO PAY. PAYPAL. YOU LYING RIP OFF SOB'S! YOU DO NOT LIKE IT, THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

I WANT TO START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AND A PERSONAL LAWSUIT. I SPENT OVER $200,000.00 WITH EBAY AND PAYPAL WAS IN THE MIX EVERYTIME. SHUTTING DOWN MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT IS GOING TO COST YOU IDIOTS, AND STOP SAYING THAT HOLDING MY MONEY IS A SAFE MEASURE FOR BUYERS AND SELLERS. I HAVE ASKED HUNDREDS OF PAYPAL EMPLOYEES ONE QUESTION AND THAT IS HOW ARE YOU PROTECTING ME BY HOLDING MY MONEY ON SOMETHING I SOLD.

YOU ARE IDIOTS. KEEP TAKING 2.9% OF MONEY I NEVER ASKED FOR, CHARGED FOR OR HAVE ANY DOING WITH IT. THAT IS EBAY AND YOU CHARGE ME 2.9% FOR THEIR MONEY.

YOU ARE A FOOL! I HAVE SO MUCH DOCUMENTED THAT I WILL SINK YOU TO THE DEVIL.

Paypal Reviews