I ordered a suit for my child for a wedding and paid expedited shipping from a seller. The item was 30 days late and they still charged me the additional expedited shipping fee.

I filed a dispute because the item was no longer of any used to me and it has not even been opened but the seller will not return any emails at all. My claim was denied saying that I still received the same item. It has nothing to do with the item it Hass to do with the customer service in pain an excessive amount for shipping and having it arrived 30 days late. There is no phone number to call PayPal, they got all of the information wrong, and now I am going to file a claim with the FCC and my bank.

Idiots and horrible communications.

They did not even communicate properly with the seller and I only have two days left to return it and I cannot get a return number from the seller because they refused to respond to me and PayPal was of absolutely no help. I am now out $134.

User's recommendation: Customer Service Failure.

Location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey