1.5

On June 7 I ordered a swimming pool that was to be delivered by June 23. I wanted to contact the seller for some information so I emailed them , my my email was returned as not deliverable so I want to their web address, also not in service.

I immediately( June 8) contacted paypal to cancel my order or for them to certify that this was a legitimate business. They did nothing. I was directed to file a complaint with paypal, I did so, I was told they would investigate. Long story short after several months of back and forth to the total of 12 emails from me and no responses from pay pal .

On the last email they told me to return the item. Oh by the way what I ordered was a 15ftX 52 inch deep pool, what they sent after 2 months was 12ftX 36 inch pool That I could by anywhere for $200 not $700. When I tried to send it back FedEX would not accept it as the cost of shipping exceded the value of item. I notified Paypal.

Their res[onse was for me to supply them with the shipping number. No matter how many times I told them fedex would no accept the return, they just kept repeating the same thing and the notified my that my claim was denied, because I did not give them the return information.

User's recommendation: DO NOT TRUST PAYPAL.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Payment Processing Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Paypal Pros: No pros for now, Easy to use to pay for things online.

Paypal Cons: I cannot talk to a live person, No humans involved.

Comments