Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer
2.5

I made a purchase on July 10, 2023 a product "I thought was made in America", an American made product, and after I investigated the matter further, I discovered the product was made and being shipped from "communist China" (Doesn't say that on the website when ordering (deception advertisement). So I immediately cancelled the order by email, but the merchant has chosen not to cancel the order even though it was "cancelled within "24" hours" of it being ordered (see screenshot of merchant email).

I have a right under American Consumer laws to cancel a order if it is canceled within 24 hours before shipping. I Have sent several emails to that affect to no avail. They have sent a tracking number saying the order has been shipped even though I requested the order be cancelled over 12 days ago. (see screenshots).

I filed a dispute with paypay credit (case # PP-R-QBV-48968****), 12 days ago asking the order to be cancelled and refund my money to my paypal credit account to no avail, they sent me a tracking number this morning, but I still do not want the order.

I cancelled the order over 12 days ago. Paypal credit refuses to close the case and refund my money which is my right as an American Consumer, according to the FTC, CFPB and FRCA.

User's recommendation: watch out.

PayPal Cons: Does business with communist country china.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Bhim S Qzi