Verified Reviewer

I bought (through Paypal) three hoodies right after Thanksgiving. I received them on Dec.

28, 2020. They were XXL. They were way too large so I notified customer service at Alohawaii for exchange information. They wrote back that they needed me to take pictures and measurements of the garments.

I am not a seamstress so I have no idea how to measure a garment. They sent No exchange info. I think they are just stalling in hopes that I will give up trying to return the items. They should not need this information anyway, they can measure, etc.

when they get the items back.

This is the second time this has happened when dealing with Chinese (they want pictures, etc.) The first time I did give up, but now I mad. These items cost approximately $188, I can't find the original paperwork, but I'm sure you have it.

Please cancel payment to them or convince them to send me return information.

User's recommendation: Don.

Preferred solution: Send me exchange information and exchange my items for a smaller size. I can't use the items as is..

Comments