Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I am told I can appeal the decision that PayPal made by following the directions sent via email, but there is no appeal button to be found. I used PayPal to send an invoice because it was supposed to be a safe place to send and receive money, but after a buyer backed out of a purchase for which I had a clearly stated nonrefundable deposit policy on THEIR INVOICE, PayPal resolution automatically awarded the claim to the buyer within 5 minutes of her opening the claim without getting any of the proof I had that they backed out.

How can you make a decision without allowing me (the seller) to provide documentation before a decision is reached? Why have the option to make a note of the return or refund policy on the invoice if you aren't going to honor It? I have screenshots of this person telling me she can't come pick up and apologizing for my inconvenience.

I have screenshots of me explaining why the deposit is nonrefundable and her agreeing that she understood. I am floored by how little respect I received as a seller using this service.

Review about: Paypal Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments