Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I am told I can appeal the decision that PayPal made by following the directions sent via email, but there is no appeal button to be found.I used PayPal to send an invoice because it was supposed to be a safe place to send and receive money, but after a buyer backed out of a purchase for which I had a clearly stated nonrefundable deposit policy on THEIR INVOICE, PayPal resolution automatically awarded the claim to the buyer within 5 minutes of her opening the claim without getting any of the proof I had that they backed out.

How can you make a decision without allowing me (the seller) to provide documentation before a decision is reached? Why have the option to make a note of the return or refund policy on the invoice if you aren't going to honor It? I have screenshots of this person telling me she can't come pick up and apologizing for my inconvenience.

I have screenshots of me explaining why the deposit is nonrefundable and her agreeing that she understood.I am floored by how little respect I received as a seller using this service.

Review about: Paypal Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments